- » This challenge will run from January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017.
- » You can join at anytime before November 1, 2017.
- » Books must be read and reviewed in 2017.
- » Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- » You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc.
- » Sign up below with your post, shelf, etc. and leave a comment letting us know what your personal goal is.
- » Link up your reviews each month on the post we'll provide!
Read and review 1-5 dystopian books to receive the Recruit badge.
Read and review 6-10 dystopian books to receive the Rebel badge.
Read and review 11-15 dystopian books to receive the Revolutionist badge.
Read and review 16+ dystopian books to receive the Leader badge.
(My personal challenge goal will be Leader - Track my progress HERE)
This year we're doing something new and fun! In addition to the standard challenge book goals, we're throwing in a bingo card! For each row you complete, you get an extra entry into the end of year giveaway, and bragging rights!
- » March 16th - First Quarter Update
- » June 15th - Second Quarter Update & Giveaway
- » September 14th - Third Quarter Update
- » December 14th - Challenge Wrap-Up & Giveaway
- » January Link-up
LISTS TO GET YOU STARTED
- » Dystopian, (post-)apocalyptic and sci-fi YA of 2016
- » Best Dystopian & Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
- » Best YA Dystopia Novels
HOW TO SIGN UP
- » Enter your information in below as follows: Your name @ Your blog name (i.e. Tracy @ Cornerfolds).
- » If you are a blogger, grab the button below, create a blog post or page letting us know you are participating in this challenge and what your personal goal is ― be sure to link back to this post!
- » If you are not a blogger, you can use Goodreads (or any other book tracking site) and create a shelf for the challenge and link to that
- » Lastly, Tweet about the reading challenge!
GRAB THE BUTTON