//Applications are closed//
I'm looking for a co-blogger! Blogging is a ton of fun and I LOVE it, but I know I'm going to have a lot on my plate through the next six months and things are going to get overwhelming quickly. I would love to have a partner to help keep things running smoothly! That's where you (hopefully) come in!
So why should you join me? Well, most importantly you'll get to talk about books with other bookish people pretty much all the time! You'll also be able to use the blog's statistics to request ARCs to review on the blog. I'm looking for someone to post once or twice a week, but you can leave the dirty work to me! Basically you get the fun of being a blogger without having to handle the nitty gritty details.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- » You must be a book lover (obviously)! This is a mostly YA book blog, but other genres are fine occasionally (except for a few).
- » You must be active on social media. Goodreads and Twitter are a must, but others would be nice too!
- » You need to be able to post once or twice per week. (At least one review every other week.)
- » You must comment back to comments you receive on your post and also comment on other blogs!
- » Any blog tours you sign up for will need to be coordinated with me to make sure it all fits in the schedule.
- » You should be easy to contact. Please don't make me hunt you down to ask a question!
HOW TO APPLY:
- » Name, age, & country you live in.
- » Tell me a little about yourself!
- » What are your favorite genres?
- » Links to Goodreads, Twitter and any other social media account.
- » Link to your current blog (if you have one).
- » Link to one positive & one negative review you've written.
- » Do you have any vacations planned in the next few months that will interfere with blogging?
- » Why would you like to be a part of Cornerfolds?
- » Any other information you would like to add!
Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Co-Blogger Application.
Feel free to ask questions in the comments!
Any shares are greatly appreciated!