Surprise!! The Dystopia reading challenge is moving (has moved) to Cornerfolds! In the past this challenge was hosted by Blog of Erised. Unfortunately, the challenge was unable to continue at its former home due to personal reasons, but I have been given the go-ahead to take over from here.
If anyone is interested in co-hosting this challenge, please let me know!
- This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 - December 31, 2015, and you can join at anytime.
- Books must be read and reviewed in 2015.
- Audiobooks, re-reads, short stories, and crossovers are fine.
- If you're a blogger, grab the button below and create a post or page about this challenge and your goals with a link back to this post.
- You don't have to be a book blogger to participate! You can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- Sign up on the designated Mr. Linky below with your post, shelf, etc. and comment on this post.
- There will be giveaways at the halfway point and at the end of the challenge in December.
- 1-6 dystopian books: Recruit
- 7-12 dystopian books: Rebel
- 13-18 dystopian books: Revolutionist
- 19+ dystopian books: Leader
My personal challenge goal will be Leader.
Challenge Update Schedule
Lists to Get You Started
Grab the button for your post!
Please email me by clicking the button in the sidebar with any questions or comments! If you have suggestions or would like to host a mini-challenge, please let me know!